Replenishment Coordinator (Nightfill) - Melbourne
Sephora believe it's all about seeing the world differently and are looking to develop a team full of personality, life and excitement. With over 2,000 stores in more than 30 countries and uniting over 27,000 people, Sephora truly is a retailer like no other offering the ability to advance your career in ways you can only dream of.
- Do you love being part of a team?
- Are you looking for a role outside of the normal 9-5?
As we continue to grow as a business we are now on the look out for a Replenishment Coordinator to form part of our Replenishment Team in our Flagship store in Melbourne!
The role will entail the following:
- Helping clear product deliveries from the stockroom
- Replenishing products on the shop floor
- Maintaining our merchandising standards
- Ensuring Animation standards are adheared to and applied
- Ensure products are priced accordingly
- Ensuring the store is “customer ready” for when the doors open the following day
Surround your life with beauty and join our talented team in store if you have:
- Strong attention to detail
- customer service skills
- Time Management skills
- Self-motivation & the drive to succeed
- Passion for the Sephora product range & culture
- Full rights to work in Australia
As this role will be working outside of core business hours you must be available Monday through to Friday from 4pm-8pm ( Later hours may be required from time to time).
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above and you are ready to Sephorize the world then apply now by submitting your cover letter and resume