* Flagship Retail Department Manager - SYDNEY
Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment and innovation.
Sephora Australia is looking for an experienced department manager to join our management team at our Flagship Pitt Street, Sydney store.
About the business:
This is a role for one of the world's most beloved and influential retailers. Sephora Australia brings together the best of the world's beauty brands under one roof and is a company that values its employees and entrepreneurship. The opportunities with Sephora are endless, offering training and support for your beauty and management career.
About the Role:
A day in the life of a Sephora Department Manager is never the same but will entail:
- Consulting on cosmetics, skin care, hair care and Perfumes
- Having fun, being creative, working and "playing" with great products
- Managing a team of 20-40 staff members
- Assisting with day to day running of the store
- Store Reporting, assisting with rosters and store administrative duties
- Merchandising and administrative duties within the store
- Leading and developing team members to achieve sales and performance goals
- On floor sales support and engaging in client appointments
- Educate clients during consultation by sharing tips, tricks and techniques
- Deliver a high level of service to a diverse body of clients
To be eligible for the role you must have the following:
- Previous retail Store/Assistant Management experience
- Demonstrate elevated client service and leadership standards
- Demonstrated effective time management, planning, problem solving and communication skills
- Proven sales success – meeting/exceeding KPI benchmarks, ability to link up and cross sell and close sales
- Be able to balance building client relationships with building sales
- Display aspirational grooming standards
- Full Australian working rights
- Availability to work on a rotating roster over 7 days.
- Mandarin speaker advantageous (Korean or Cantonese speakers also advantageous)
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- An amazing salary package + monthly commission eligibility
- Fantastic bonuses and incentives
- Staff discount to access the world's best beauty brands
- Strong training programs to add value to your existing skills
- A company that values YOU
- An amazing company culture and established team
- An opportunity to progress and grow with an international retail brand
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above then apply now by sending your Resume and a cover letter that tells us why we should consider you for this opportunity of a lifetime.