Flagship Assistant Store Manager - Client Experience and Services
- Lead a large team and develop your career
- Work in the most loved beauty community
- Full-time role based in Auckland CBD
Sephora Oceania is a division of LVMH- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and our aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world. We opened our first store in December 2014 and now operate 20 stores including two flagships in Australia and one in New Zealand. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market-leading digital capability, and our exceptional people!
About the role
As our next Assistant Store Manager, you’ll help to lead a large team and drive the engagement of store KPI’s and profitability targets through a focus on the client experience and the management of the store’s services. In consultation with the Senior Store Manager, you’ll also develop strategies to grow the business, leveraging: client loyalty, eventing, and services to achieve and exceed business objectives. Working in close partnership with the Assistant Store Manager – Talent and Business Operations and the Senior Store Manager, you’ll also deliver an exceptional employee experience.
Your key duties
- Oversee and drive client services by maintaining a commercial mindset to identify and convert opportunities to drive store performance
- Partner with the Assistant Store Manager- Talent and Business Operations to ensure store presentation and inventory levels are maintained to company standard
- Ensure key product launches and initiatives are fully supported in store
- Lead brand takeover days and serve as the primary in-store liaison for brands and training
- Develop and oversee the store training calendar
- Utilize client service reporting and on floor observation to monitor service levels and remedy areas of opportunity
- Provide coaching to Beauty Studio Artists
- Oversee the MIC process and coach Supervisors on best practice procedures
- Support the Senior Store Manager with management of feedback
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline-driven environment
- Strong leadership experience with contagious passion and energy that fosters a positive team culture
- A passion for building connections as you place client satisfaction at the heart of your decision making
- Commercial acumen with an ability to identify and pull out trends as well as bringing insights to life
- A commitment to working a seven-day rotating shift roster including weekends, before and after store hours and evenings
- Tenacity, resilience and a drive to achieve goals even when faced with obstacles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get the opportunity to extend yourself and heighten your people leadership experience amongst a sizeable team. Not only this but you’ll also get the chance to attend our amazing training programs, receive hefty store discounts and get your hands on some unreal products.
The application process
If you believe you hold the skills that we’re looking for and you’re looking to elevate your career by taking things to the next level then get creative with your CV and apply now!