CRM & ANALYTICS MANAGER – Australia and New Zealand
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, an international luxury leader.
Founded in 1969, Sephora is a global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With a vision of making Sephora the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
Sephora Australia is looking for CRM Manager to understand our customers and provide insights to engage them effectively across all of our touch points.
This position will be responsible for defining and implementing the CRM strategy for Australia and New Zealand and will play a fundamental role in developing analytical sophistication. To be successful in this role you will be extremely data-driven, with the ability to pro-actively conduct analysis and translate findings into commercial action and success. You must work cross-functionally to best utilise our marketing channels along with our loyalty program to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
Planning and reporting
- Create and implement the CRM action plan to achieve customer retention and loyalty KPIs
- Be accountable to deliver daily, weekly and monthly reporting and insights, both recurring and ad hoc
- Use ROI analytics and A/B testing methodology to optimise targeting and future campaign performance
- Recommend and build fit-for-purpose customer segmentations based on customer profiles, preferences, and purchase behaviours
- Use available data to derive actionable insights and effectively target our customer base
- Develop customer loyalty strategies to increase engagement and maximise customer lifetime value
- Drive and coordinate technology and process initiatives to further improve our ability to understand and engage our customer
- Manage member acquisition and retention campaigns alongside the Digital Marketing Manager, Campaign Executive and the Performance Marketing Team
- Define how campaign success looks like, run post campaign analysis and pro-actively share the results
- Establish a playbook of campaigns and offers through which we can drive the right behaviours from the right customers
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships with regional and local teams and senior management to facilitate shared learning and success
The CRM Manager will report directly to the Head of Marketing and E-Commerce, with a functional dotted reporting line to the Regional CRM team.
- Highly analytical
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with retail and e-commerce experience
- Ability to communicate complex ideas with clarity for stakeholders at all levels
- SQL and relational database proficiency
- Strong presentation and consulting skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing technologies
- Track record of leading cross-functional project teams
- 4-6 years of experience, out of which at least 3 in CRM
- Customer-centric and strategic thinking
- Appreciation of data
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn about customers and willing to share knowledge
- Problem solving skills and creativity
- Enjoys working with others and simultaneously working across a range of projects and challenges
- Able to travel independently including weekends and internationally, as required
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above and you are ready to Sephorize the world then apply now by sending your resume and a cover letter that tells us why we consider you for this opportunity of a lifetime.