Store Manager - Gold Coast
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, an international luxury leader.
Founded in 1969, Sephora is a global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With a vision of making Sephora the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
Sephora South East Asia’s (SEA) retail activity spans over 6 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Australia) with more than 40 stores and boasts some global flagships such as Ion in Singapore and Pitt Street in Sydney. Its digital activities span over eight countries that include Philippines, New Zealand and Hong Kong. An employer with more than 1000 employees, Sephora SEA continues to experience rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come.
Sephora Australia is looking to hire a Store Manager for an exciting new store on the Gold Coast due to open later this year.
About the Role:
This is a challenging and rewarding role for a Store Manager in one of Sephora's new locations on the Gold Coast.
To be eligible for the role you must have the following:
- Management experience with a team of 20 + staff members
- Proven success in K.P.I's and Performance management
- Exceptional sales skills and the ability to develop a team
- Strong merchandising skills
- Understanding of finances and P&L reporting
- A strong head for business and profitability
- Thrive on a fast paced environment and love being challenged
- Enjoy inspiring your team and getting the most out of your staff
- Passion & 'fit' for the Sephora product range & culture
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Availability to work on a rotating roster over 7 days
- Must be available to start in early April for 3 weeks of Full-Time Training
In return you will be rewarded with:
- An amazing salary package + Bonus + monthly commission
- Fantastic bonuses and incentives
- Staff discount to access the world's best beauty brands
- Strong training programs to add value to your existing skills
- A Head office based in Sydney
- A company that values YOU
- An amazing company culture and established team
- An opportunity to progress and grow with an international retail brand
- If you are looking to fast track your career then this is the role for you. Don't delay - APPLY NOW!
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above and you are ready to Sephorize the world then apply now by sending your Resume, beauty certifications and a covering letter that tells us why we should consider you for this opportunity of a lifetime.