FLAGSHIP Casual Sales Assistants (Parramatta)
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, an international luxury leader.
Founded in 1969, Sephora is a global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With a vision of making Sephora the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
Sephora South East Asia’s (SEA) retail activity spans over 6 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Australia) with more than 40 stores and boasts some global flagships such as Ion in Singapore and Pitt Street in Sydney. Its digital activities span over eight countries that include Philippines, New Zealand and Hong Kong. An employer with more than 1000 employees, Sephora SEA continues to experience rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come.
We are currently looking for Fun, Energetic and passionate Beauty Advisors/Sales Assistants for our exciting new Parramatta store due to open later this year.
A day in the life of a Sephora Beauty Adviser is never the same but will entail:
- Consulting on cosmetics, skin care, hair care and Perfumes
- Having fun, being creative, working and "playing" with great products
- Actively attracting new customers and maintaining our existing loyal customer base
- Accountable for managing designated areas within store
- Merchandising and administrative duties within the store
- Assist management to achieving sales and performance goals
- Actively building and maintaining a customer base
Surround your life with beauty and join our talented team in store if you have:
- Extensive beauty/make-up and/or retail experience (desirable)
- Superior customer service skills
- Driven to achieve excellence
- Self-motivation & the drive to succeed
- Passion & 'fit' for the Sephora product range & culture
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Availability to work on a rotating roster over 7 days
- Available to start for 3 weeks of Full-time training in JULY 2018
- Must be available to attend Group Talent Party on 19th or 20th April 2018
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above and you are ready to Sephorize the world then apply now by sending your resume, beauty certifications and a covering letter that tells us why we should consider you for this opportunity of a lifetime.
In order for your application to be eligible for review please apply through our Sephora Careers page via the following link: http://sephora-jobs.applynow.net.au/jobs/SEP332
Please note: due to the volume of applications for this position, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No agencies please.