Logistics Executive - Warehousing & International Freight
Sephora, a division of global luxury leader LVMH – Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy - is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than two thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Its aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Sephora Australia opened its first store in December 2014, now operates 13 stores with two flagships in Pitt Street Sydney and Melbourne. Sephora Australia also manages online sales for both Australia and New Zealand. Both channels plan fast growth for 2018 and 2019.
Retail and Digital Operations are currently managed separately, with separate Distribution Centres (“DC”) and distinct teams working on different processes / information systems (but co-located).
Both systems/processes and physical operations will be merged in 2018.
Sephora Australia is looking to recruit a Logistics Executive (Warehousing and International freight) to join us in our Sydney Head Office on a 12-month contract.
The Logistics Executive oversees physical operations (Warehousing) taking place across our both channels, retail and e-commerce. The role also involves some management of Freight Forwarders (international transport)
- Manages the relationship with the 3PL in charge of Warehousing
- Coordinates and communicates business requirements (volumes, SLAs) to 3PL, gives priorities and ensures their successful execution. Monitors daily performance
- Conducts monthly meetings with 3PL to review performance service levels and KPIs
- Liaises with Procurement team (overseas and Stores) to plan inbound and outbound operations
- Oversees inventory accuracy at 3PL: coordinates regular cycle counts of inventory, oversees yearly stock take, including inventory reconciliation and discrepancy investigations.
- Manages claims and quality issues both with suppliers, stores and Customer service.
- Contact point of 3PL and of Sephora Internal Departments for all Warehouse related matters
- Oversees costs, checks billing.
- Manages and guarantees accuracy of DC stocks and flows in SAP
- Manages stock reconciliation between SAP and the 3PL WMS.
- Monitors correct execution of interfaces
- Ensure POs are accurately and completely received in SAP
- Generates specific flows impacting DC stocks (stock transfers, returns to warehouse from stores, Adjustments Disposals)
- Inbound Freight Management
- Manages relationship with Freight forwarders : operations (instructions for pick-up, tracking…), service levels, financial controlling, contract management (performance review – leads quarterly performance review)
- Maintains performance trackers of FF
- Monitors compliance of processes with customs and regulatory rules
- Manages claims
Key Performance measurements
- Service Levels (Warehouse, Transport) : on-time, in-full, error-free
- Inventory accuracy (measured by adjustments, and measured by “missing products at launch”)
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics, ideally in retail including eCommerce, if not in FMCG
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management or Supply Chain.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills & computer savvy:
- Ability to analyse, draw conclusions, and execute appropriate actions in response to data
- Advanced Excel capabilities required
- SAP and WMS experience
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work across functional areas and levels of the organization and to interact at distance
- Listen well to others (empathy), client-centric (commercial mindset)
- Strong verbal and written communication: ability to simplify, synthesize and convince
- Rigorous and meticulous
- Motivated and autonomous self-starter
- Organized, meeting deadlines
- Highly adaptable and flexible to accept new ideas, people and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great company culture and supportive team environment
- Quarterly product allowances & fantastic store discounts
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of a global cosmetics industry leader rapidly growing in the ANZ market
- A kitchen full of unlimited fruit and snacks!
If you think your skills and experience are suitable for this role, please submit your CV and Cover Letter (in Word/PDF format) by following the link http://sephora-jobs.applynow.net.au/jobs/SEP336
No agencies please.