Visual Merchandising Executive - QLD/VIC
Sydney - CBD
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, an international luxury leader.
Founded in 1969, Sephora is a global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With a vision of making Sephora the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
Sephora South East Asia’s (SEA) retail activity spans over 6 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Australia) with more than 40 stores and boasts some global flagships such as Ion in Singapore and Pitt Street in Sydney. Its digital activities span over eight countries that include Philippines, New Zealand and Hong Kong. An employer with more than 1000 employees, Sephora SEA continues to experience rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come.
Sephora Australia is looking to hire a Visual Merchandising Executive to join our Field Support Team.
The VM Executive role is responsible for ensuring store presentation is maintained to Sephora standards across their designated cluster of stores .The role works alongside the Merchandising Animations Executive to coordinate the in store execution of brand updates, animation changeovers and fixture/store maintenance. This includes but is not limited to updating and communicating animations deck for designated stores, overseeing store/brand changeovers, set up of new stores, responding to maintenance requests, coordinating with brands on tester orders and communicating with inventory, supply chain and category teams.
Reporting into the District Manager, the role will support a designated cluster of stores and will be field based.
- Support stores in maintaining store presentation for all brands and fixtures
- Ensure front of house organization and replenishment from draws is maintained to standard
- Train store teams on VM best practices and expectations
- Conduct regular store visits to monitor and maintain store standards
- Coordinate in store maintenance based on individual store needs
- Oversee store maintenance schedule in partnership with managers
- Liaise with local vendors responsible for maintenance, store updates, fixture installations etc.
- Provide guidance to store team when using filler stock/spaces
- Ensure standards of cleanliness and organization are maintained to standard
- Report any store presentation issues to store manager/district manager
- Complete store visits/preparation work prior to brand/senior management visits
- Compile and communicate tester orders to brands on behalf of stores
- Coordinate the installation of fixture updates or brand changeovers
- Communicate any feedback following updates to Merchandising Animations Executive
- Partner with store Inventory Controllers and Inventory Control Lead to flag and resolve out of stock issues
- Support inventory and supply chain team by providing guidance on SKU min levels
- Provide support to new store openings to ensure a smooth VM set up
- Oversee installation of Sephora Animation themes within stores
- In partnership with Merchandising Animations Executive, compile store animation decks/floorplan
- Maintain updated floor plans reflecting most current brand/fixture layouts
- Act as main point of contact for stores and vendors during animation change over Lead, organize and train store team team members to develop their skills and support store presentation
- Partner with District Manager to ensure a coaching culture is present within the team, where everyone receives timely acknowledgement for successes and feedback on areas of opportunity
- Respect confidentiality
- Ensure compliance with all Sephora policies and procedures
- Communicate issues and concerns to District Manager and Merchandising Animations Executive
- Ensure that standards of safety and cleanliness are maintained at all time
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous experience within a similar environment
- Previous SAP experience (desirable)
- Intermediate MS Excel
- Results – orientated and resourceful
- Strong Planning, organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- This role will be store based with regular travel required within the designated cluster of stores as well as some travel to the Field Support Office
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above and you are ready to Sephorize the world then apply now by sending your Resume, beauty certifications and a covering letter that tells us why we should consider you for this opportunity of a lifetime. In order for your application to be eligible for review please apply through our Sephora Careers page via the following link http://sephora-jobs.applynow.net.au/jobs/SEP341