FLAGSHIP Beauty Studio Artist (Parramatta)
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, an international luxury leader.
Founded in 1969, Sephora is a global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With a vision of making Sephora the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
Sephora South East Asia’s (SEA) retail activity spans over 6 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Australia) with more than 40 stores and boasts some global flagships such as Ion in Singapore and Pitt Street in Sydney. Its digital activities span over eight countries that include Philippines, New Zealand and Hong Kong. An employer with more than 1000 employees, Sephora SEA continues to experience rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come.
We are looking for a Beauty Studio Artist for our brand new Parramatta store due to open later this year!
In this role you will be are expected to offer elevated Artistry services to clients in addition to their current duties. The BSA responsibility is to drive sales through workshops, tutorials and 1:1 appointments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Up to 50% of job spent on client education/service in artistry
- Up to 50% of job spent on selling support (in store/on floor duties)
- Educate clients during consultation by sharing tips, tricks and techniques
- Utilize elevated selling skills to deliver and demonstrate high level personalized colour consultations whilst educating the client
- Build rapport and share artistry tips and tricks to elevate the clients entire experience
- Support and drive animation, marketing, education and store driven events and special projects when and where available
- Communicate with brand partners, stakeholders, peers, BA’s and leadership team
- On floor sales support when not engaging in client appointments
- Prepare & maintain Beauty Studio Tools and Products ready to commence services (Including hygiene)
- Prepare Beauty Studio report (Monthly) including : Sales figures, KPI’s to be given to the Store Manager and Education Ambassador
- Exude Sephora Attitude and DNA through interactions and presentation
- Identify and keep abreast of current makeup trends and be able to execute varied looks based on clients’ needs
- Excellent written/verbal communication, planning and client service skills
- Peer Relationships: ability to effectively build relationships with the team through coaching and mentoring
- Drive for Results: partner with the SMT and applicable stakeholders to establish store priorities as well as help plan and execute these needs
- Completed Sephora Induction & relevant E-Learning Modules
- Exudes Sephora DNA and Attitude through interactions and presentation
- Passion to educate, coach and desire to act as a mentor to other Beauty Advisors.
- General knowledge across all categories
- Display aspirational grooming standards
- Consistent and reliable attendance
- Have initiative to be a self-directed learner & be able to operate autonomously
- Qualification in Makeup Artistry or Beauty Therapy
- Previous experience in an artistry environment
- Previous Retail Experience (Minimum 2 years)