Inventory Controller Assistant - PITT STREET
Sephora believe it's all about seeing the world differently and are looking to develop a team full of personality, life and excitement. With over 2,000 stores in more than 30 countries and uniting over 27,000 people, Sephora truly is a retailer like no other offering the ability to advance your career in ways you can only dream of.
We are currently looking for an Inventory and Stockroom Controller Assistant to join us in our Pitt Street Mall store.
A day in the life of a Inventory and Stockroom Controller is never the same but will entail:
- Reporting directly to the Store Manager and working closely with our Supply Chain team
- Manage all stock movements into the store
- Ensure stock room is well kept & easily accessible
- Ensure store team are following company stock & loss prevention policies & procedures
- Provide feedback to the store team on how to manage stock efficiently
- Minimise shrinkage & contribute to the stores overall stock take results through sound loss prevention processes
- Working with a team of replenishment staff and working closely with your Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager on meeting team goals and targets.
- Assist with coordinating all aspects of the stores periodic stock takes
- Work in collaboration with the Store Management team to achieve inventory management excellence
- Adhoc administration duties
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience in a stock related role
- Understanding of a retail environment
- Experience in dealing with high volumes of stock
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- SAP experience is desirable or experience with a retail management system
- Passion & ‘fit’ for the Sephora product range & culture
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Availability to work on a rotating roster over 7 day
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above and you are ready to Sephorize the world click Apply Now and attach a resume and covering letter that tells us why we should consider you for this opportunity of a lifetime.