*NSW Retail - Expressions of Interest
- Are you the one who disrupts the average?
- Do you love being part of a team?
- Do you deliver the unexpected?
If being part of a creative team comes naturally to you and you have a passion for customers, the latest beauty trends and achieving results, then why not join our Sephora team!
We are always on the lookout for Beauty Addicts to join our team across Store Management, Senior Beauty Adviser and Beauty Adviser positions as we continue on our journey into the Australian market.
To join our Retail team you will need to bring a love and understanding of beauty, retail, outside-of-the-box ideas, a positive attitude and show that you achieve results above and beyond what’s expected.
In addition the following experience will be desirable and well regarded:
- Qualifications in Retail, Skin and/or Colour
- Previous experience in an artistry environment
- Previous Retail Experience (Minimum 2 years)
As part of our recruitment process, we hold regular Talent Parties and Recruitment Events where you will be able to learn more about the day to day life of a Beauty Adviser at Sephora, meet some of our amazing team members in a fun and informal setting, learn about the amazing training and career pathways that Sephora has on offer and also be informed and kept up to date with all current opportunities.
If this inspires you join our Talent Pool and be kept up to date with all of the exciting opportunities available as we continue on our exciting journey into 2018.
Surround your life with beauty and join our talented team in store if you have:
- Superior customer service skills
- Self-motivation & the drive to succeed
- Passion & ‘fit’ for the Sephora product range & culture
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Availability to work on a rotating roster over 7 days
Register your interest to join our Talent Pool by Applying Now with a copy of your Resume, beauty certifications and a covering letter that tells us why we should consider you for this opportunity of a lifetime.