Beauty Studio Artist - HIGHPOINT, VIC
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, an international luxury leader.
Founded in 1969, Sephora is a global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With a vision of making Sephora the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
We are currently recruiting casual Beauty Studio Artists for our Highpoint, Melbourne store.
This is a role for one of the world's most beloved and influential retailers. This company brings together the best of the world's beauty brands under one roof and is a company that values its employees and entrepreneurship. The opportunities with Sephora are endless, offering training and support for your beauty career.
About the Role:
In this role you will be are expected to offer elevated Artistry services to clients in addition to their current duties. The BSA responsibility is to drive sales through workshops, tutorials and 1:1 appointments.
As a Beauty Studio Artist you will spend about 50% of your time on client education and artistry services and 50% of your time on selling support (in store/on floor duties).
- Educate clients during consultation by sharing tips, tricks and techniques
- Support workshops and tutorials by providing artistry expertise to elevate the client experience where applicable
- Utilize elevated selling skills to deliver and demonstrate high level personalized colour consultations whilst educating the client
- Deliver a high level of service to a diverse body of clients
- Aware of and can manage time effectively in consultations
- Support and drive animation, marketing, education and store driven events and special projects when and where available
- On floor sales support when not engaging in client appointments
To be eligible for the role you must have the following:
- Demonstrate elevated client service and leadership standards
- A passion to educate, coach and mentor clients and team members in Artistry
- Demonstrated effective time management, planning, problem solving and communication skills
- Proven sales success – meeting/exceeding KPI benchmarks, ability to link up and cross sell and close sales
- Be able to balance building client relationships with building sales
- Identify and keep abreast of current makeup trends and be able to execute varied looks based on client’s needs.
- Have the initiative to be a self-directed learner & be able to operate autonomously
- Display aspirational grooming standards
- Full Australian working rights
- Availability to work on a rotating roster over 7 days.
- Qualifications in Skin/Makeup Artistry desirable
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- An amazing salary package + monthly commission eligibility
- Fantastic bonuses and incentives
- Staff discount to access the world's best beauty brands
- Strong training programs to add value to your existing skills
- A company that values YOU
- An amazing company culture and established team
- An opportunity to progress and grow with an international retail brand
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above and you are ready to Sephorize the world then apply now by sending your Resume, beauty certifications and a covering letter that tells us why we should consider you for this opportunity of a lifetime.