Store Manager - ADELAIDE
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, an international luxury leader.
Founded in 1969, Sephora is a global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With a vision of making Sephora the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
Sephora South East Asia’s (SEA) retail activity spans over 6 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Australia) with more than 40 stores and boasts some global flagships such as Ion in Singapore and Pitt Street in Sydney. Its digital activities span over eight countries that include The Philippines, New Zealand and Hong Kong SAR. An employer with more than 1000 employees, Sephora SEA continues to experience rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come.
Sephora Australia is looking to hire an energetic and experienced Store Manager for our brand new Adelaide store due to open later this year!
To be eligible for the role you must have the following:
- Must have at least 3 years of retail management experience
- Area management/multi-site experience desirable
- Management experience with a large team of 20 + staff members
- experience managing stores with ATO of over $5M
- Proven success in K.P.I's and Performance management
- Exceptional sales skills and the ability to develop a team
- Strong merchandising skills
- Understanding of finances and P&L reporting
- A strong head for business and profitability
- Thrive on a fast paced environment and love being challenged
- Enjoy inspiring your team and getting the most out of your staff
- Passion & 'fit' for the Sephora product range & culture
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Availability to work a roster Tuesday - Saturday
In return you will be rewarded with:
- An amazing salary package + bonus + monthly commission
- Fantastic bonuses and incentives
- Staff discount to access the world's best beauty brands
- Strong training programs to add value to your existing skills
- A company that values YOU
- An amazing company culture and established team
- An opportunity to progress and grow with an international retail brand
If you are looking to fast track your career then this is the role for you. Don't delay - APPLY NOW!