Beauty and Skincare Supervisor
- Global leader in the cosmetics industry
- Grow your career and challenge yourself
- Great company culture and supportive team
Sephora Oceania is a division of LVMH- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and our aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world. We opened our first store in December 2014 and now operate 20 stores including two flagships in Australia and one in New Zealand. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market-leading digital capability, and our exceptional people!
About the role
You’ll provide day-to-day supervisory oversight of the store’s operations as well as work closely with your team of fellow Supervisors; the Assistant Store Manager and the Store Manager to achieve KPI’s, store targets and client satisfaction. As our Skincare Supervisor, you’ll be a solutions focussed Sephora brand ambassador who can confidently coach the broader team and make operations and shift decisions.
Your key duties
- Act as an extension to the store management team to manage team performance through coaching cast members on premium client service and sales techniques
- Support the team in achieving store KPIs by implementing daily sales strategies
- Hold engaging store briefings and manage floor staff zoning in accordance with operational requirements
- Serve as an escalation point for clients and cast member matters
- Promote a high level of customer service and recommend suitable products to clients after undertaking a comprehensive understanding of their needs.
Skills and experience that you will apply
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline-driven environment
- Strong leadership experience with contagious passion and energy that fosters a positive team culture
- A passion for building connections as you place client satisfaction at the heart of your decision making
- A commitment to working a seven-day rotating shift roster including weekends, before and after store hours and evenings
- Tenacity, resilience and a drive to achieve goals even when faced with obstacles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get the chance to attend our amazing training programs, receive hefty store discounts and get your hands on some unreal products!
The application process
If you’re in the zone to make a change in your career and want to take your higher duties experience even higher, take the leap and apply now!