Beauty Advisors - ADELAIDE
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, is a global leader in luxury beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than two thousand points of sale across America, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Sephora South East Asia is a high-growth division of the leading global beauty retailer. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market leading digital capability, and our exceptional people. With ambitious growth plans we are always looking for talented team members who are passionate about building businesses and developing themselves and our clients'experience.
At Sephora, it’s all about our clients. That’s where you come in, to guide them on their beauty journey. It takes energy and confidence and teamwork. It takes authentic passion…not just about product, but about making a client’s day through teaching, inspiring and playing—together.
Sephora is looking for energetic and passionate Retail Assistants/Beauty Advisors with retail experience to join us at our brand new Adelaide store, set to open late 2019!
- Deliver a high level of customer service to a diverse body of clients.
- Educate clients by sharing tips, tricks and techniques
- Determine the client’s needs and suggest relevant products by listening to the client, and by leveraging product knowledge from brand trainings.
- Provide client touch-ups, skin consultations, and makeovers as required
- Celebrate beauty with our clients and share product knowledge as appropriate
- Assist with in-store merchandising and Replenishment of stocks
- Support and drive animation, marketing, education and in-store events and special projects when and where available.
- Assist managers with the day to day running of the store
- Monitoring product levels including best sellers, slow moving product and out of stocks and action as appropriate
- Complete customer transactions on the till accurately and efficiently
- Maintain store standards of cleanliness and organization in the cashier zone
To succeed in the role, you will need to:
- Place client satisfaction at the heart of your decision-making process
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Show your ability to multitask and work in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- A passion to educate, coach and mentor clients and team members
- React to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise. Be flexible and supportive of store needs.
- Demonstrate effective time management, planning, problem solving and communication skills.
- Have proven sales success – meeting/exceeding KPI benchmarks, ability to link up and cross sell and close sales.
- Have initiative to be a self-directed learner & be able to operate autonomously.
- Flexibility to work on a 7 day rotating Roster. Ability to flex schedule as needed to work weekends, before/after store hours and evenings to drive store sales
- Certification in Retail, Skin and Colour
- Previous Retail Experience (Minimum 2 years)
As part of our recruitment process, we are holding Talent Parties where you will be able to learn more about the day to day life at Sephora and meet some of our amazing team members. Should you be shortlisted to this stage, will be in touch with more information on the talent parties closer to the time.
To apply, please complete the online application form below and attach your CV and cover letter in PDF/Word format