Retail Assistants - Mandarin Speakers
Sephora Oceania is a division of LVMH- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and our aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world. We opened our first store in December 2014 and now operate 20 stores including two flagships in Australia and one in New Zealand. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market-leading digital capability, and our exceptional people!
About the role
Your main aim will be to provide an elevated shopping experience to our clients. Whether they’re looking to make the switch from brow pencil to pomade and want to know how to apply it or they’re looking for a new foundation with a different finish (sometimes even both!) you’ll be there to take them on that beauty journey by teaching, inspiring and playing – together.
Your key duties
- Deliver a high level of customer service to a diverse body of clients including educating them and sharing tips, tricks and techniques
- Completing customer transactions on the till accurately and efficiently
- Replenishing stock levels when you see them decreasing
- Ensuring clients are informed about and enrolled in our Beauty Pass Program
Skills and experience that you’ll apply
- Retail experience in a multi- serving retail environment as well as an ability to work at a fast pace
- Proven sales success including meeting/exceeding KPI benchmarks and an ability to link up, cross sell and close sales.
- Passion and pride in customer service with a keen desire to make a positive difference during interactions with your clients
- A commitment to working a seven day rotating shift roster including weekends, before and after store hours and evenings
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get the chance to attend our amazing training programs, receive hefty store discounts and get your hands on some unreal products!
The application process
Polish up your CV and unlike your skincare routine, don’t wait until morning or night to apply- click on the link and do it now!