Stockroom Manager - Doncaster
Are you a passionate and experienced Stockroom Manager? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply for your stockroom and inventory know-how to the world of beauty and Sephora? We may have the role for you.
Sephora is a proud member of the LVMH group. Our aim is to be the global leader in beauty retailing through animating the most loved beauty community in the world.
In Australia and New Zealand, we are rapidly expanding our footprint – from our first store opening in 2014, we now operate 19 stores across Australia, and have recently opened our first store in Auckland.
We are looking for an organised Inventory and Stockroom Controller to join our Doncaster family.
In this fast paced role, the Inventory and Stockroom Controller will be responsible for:
- Managing all stock movements into and out of the store
- Leading the store's replenishment activities
- Ensuring our stockroom is well kept and easily accessible
- Acting as the custodian for the Company's stock and loss prevention policies and procedures to minimise shrinkage
- Coaching and providing feedback to our store team on stock management best practice
- Assist and support our periodic stocktakes
- In collaboration with the store team, drive the achievement of inventory management excellence
- Adhoc administration duties
Who are we looking for?
- You have previous experience in a stock related role, preferably within a retail environment
- You have demonstrated experience in managing and processing large volumes of stock
- You have excellent organisation and time management skills and thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are available to work on a rotating roster
- You have a keen interest in Sephora, beauty and retail
- You can work autonomously or in a team
- Previous experience with SAP is an advantage
If you are looking for an opportunity to have an impact and make a difference at Sephora, we would love to hear from you. Please use the Apply Now button below to submit your CV and Cover Letter.