Department Manager - MACQUARIE CENTRE
North Ryde, Sydney
Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment and innovation.
At Sephora, we’re obsessed with teaching and inspiring our clients to bring to life their beauty journey, and we know our success is based on the fearless leadership and commitment of every one of our Cast Members.
Since opening our first store in 2014 to now, we have undergone a period of rapid growth and development. With our rapid growth, we are constantly on the lookout for passionate and committed retail leaders who can support us on our quest to make Sephora the most loved beauty community.
About the Role:
A day in the life of a Sephora Department Manager (Senior Beauty Advisor) is never the same but will entail:
- Consulting on cosmetics, skin care, hair care and perfumes
- Having fun, being creative, working and "playing" with great products
- Managing a team of 10-20 staff members
- Assisting with day to day running of the store
- Store reporting, assisting with rosters and store administrative duties
- Visual merchandising
- Leading and developing team members to achieve sales and performance goals
- On floor sales support and engaging in client appointments
- Educate clients during consultation by sharing tips, tricks and techniques
- Deliver a high level of service to a diverse body of clients
What are we looking for?
- You are currently working in or have had previous experience in a store management role within a high volume, fast paced retail environment
- You have demonstrated experience leading and coaching teams
- You are client centric and place client satisfaction at the heart of your decision making
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are extremely organised and thrive in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline driven environment
- You are resilient and adaptable
- You are passionate about building a career in retail
- You are flexible working across a rotating 7 day roster
What can we offer you?
- An amazing salary package + monthly commission
- Fantastic bonuses and incentives
- Staff discount to access the world's best beauty brands
- Strong training programs to add value to your existing skills
- Career development opportunities
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above then apply now! Please include a cover letter and resume in your application.