Beauty and Skin Consultant
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton global luxury leader, is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than two thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Its aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world. Sephora Australia opened its first store in December 2014, now operates 20 stores with 2 Flagships in Australia, and one in New Zealand. Sephora ANZ also manages online sales for both Australia and New Zealand with all channels planning for fast growth in 2019.
About the role
The Beauty Advisor – Skincare Specialist will be responsible for providing elevated client service through delivering tailored in-store skincare product recommendations and skincare consultations to all clients.
As the go-to subject matter expert on skincare, you will also play a key role in enhancing the breadth and depth of your store’s skincare expertise through facilitating training sessions and providing coaching to peers.
Your key duties
- Assess clients skincare needs and/or concerns and develop a personalised skincare routine through a consultation
- Ensure clients are informed about product details, such as ingredients and application methods
- Facilitate in-store skincare events in partnership with leadership and brand partners
- Educate your team on skin needs and skin types, skin consultation best practice and product knowledge
- Ensure stock fixtures and drawers are maintained to Sephora’s standards
- Completing customer transactions on the till accurately and efficiently
- Monitoring product levels including best sellers, slow moving product and out of stocks and action as appropriate
- Ensuring clients are informed about and enrolled in our Beauty Insider program
Skills and experience that you will apply
- Beauty artistry experience in a high servicing retail environment
- Proven sales success including meeting/exceeding KPI benchmarks and an ability to link up, cross sell and close sales.
- Personification of the Sephora Attitude and DNA coupled with an excellent approach to customer service
- A commitment to working a seven day rotating shift roster including weekends, before and after store hours and evenings
- A proactive approach to your role using your initiative to be a self - directed learner and be able to operate autonomously
What’s in it for you?
You will get the chance to attend our inaugural skin summit, receive amazing store discounts and get your hands on some unreal products!
The application process
Polish up your CV and unlike your skincare routine, don’t wait until morning or night to apply- click on the link and do it now!