Stockroom Assistants - NSW
Have you got experience working in a retail stockroom? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your stockroom and inventory know-how to the world of beauty and Sephora? We may have the role for you.
Sephora is a proud member of the LVMH group. Our aim is to be the global leader in beauty retailing through animating the most loved beauty community in the world.
In Australia and New Zealand, we are rapidly expanding our footprint – from our first store opening in 2014, we now operate 19 stores across Australia, and have recently opened our first store in Auckland.
We are looking for an organised Inventory and Stockroom Controller Assistant for two of our stores:
- Sephora - Parramatta Westfield
- Sephora - Macquarie Centre
In this fast paced role, the Inventory and Stockroom Controller Assistant will be responsible for:
- Support Inventory Controller in executing cycle counts and punctual inventories
- Ensure the returns process and obsolete stocks are processed by the team effectively and in a timely manner within the store network
- Communicate with Inventory Controller and Inventory Control Lead on any items relating to stock in store
- Monitor stock levels in conjunction with the store Inventory Controller on all inventory items
- Utilize time and planning tools effectively to ensure that business and operational results are achieved
- Monitor and participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss
- Ensure the process for damages, testers and known theft products are consolidated and processed as per company standards
- Work effectively with the inventory controller during stock-take to ensure a streamlined approach
- Ensure procedures for receiving, transferring and returning merchandise are adhered to in store
- Ensure that all replenishment activities are executed.
- Working with Inventory Controller and Inventory Controller Lead to develop replenishment teams or floor teams in effective stock management and replenishment.
Who are we looking for?
- You have previous experience in a stock related role, preferably within a retail environment
- You have demonstrated experience in managing and processing large volumes of stock
- You have excellent organisation and time management skills and thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are available to work on a rotating roster
- You have a keen interest in Sephora, beauty and retail
- You can work autonomously or in a team
- Previous experience with SAP is an advantage
- Ability to lift and move 20kg
If you are looking for an opportunity to have an impact and make a difference at Sephora, we would love to hear from you. Please use the Apply Now button below to submit your CV and Cover Letter.