Department Manager - ROBINA
At Sephora, we’re obsessed with teaching and inspiring our clients to bring to life their beauty journey, and we know our success is based on the fearless leadership and commitment of every one of our Cast Members.
Since opening our first store in 2014 to now, we have undergone a period of rapid growth and development. With our rapid growth, we are constantly on the lookout for passionate and committed retail leaders who can support us on our quest to make Sephora the most loved beauty community.
Due to an internal promotion, we are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Department Manager/Floor Manager to lead, coach and develop our amazing team in our Robina Town Centre store.
What are we looking for?
- You are currently working in or have had previous experience in a store management role within a high volume, fast paced retail environment
- You have demonstrated experience leading and coaching teams of 10-30 team members
- You are client centric and place client satisfaction at the heart of your decision making
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are extremely organised and thrive in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline driven environment
- You are resilient and adaptable
- You are passionate about building a career in retail
- You are passionate about building connections and relationships with people - whether it be our clients or your team
- You have availability to work across a rotating 7 day roster
- You are interested in Sephora and/or beauty retailing
What can we offer you?
- Support and interest in you and your career journey
- Opportunities to make your mark and to expand your network
- An amazing salary package + monthly commission
- Fantastic bonuses and incentives
- Staff discount to access the world's best beauty brands
- Strong training programs to add value to your existing skills
If you're ready for a change and an opportunity to take the next step in your retail career, we would love to hear from you. Please apply using the links below.