Omni Channel Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton global luxury leader, is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than three thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Its aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Sephora South East Asia is a high growth division of leading global beauty retailer, Sephora. Our teams run omni-channel retail businesses in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, and Malaysia, franchise operations in India and Indonesia. We also run e-commerce only businesses (the first in the world globally for Sephora!) in The Philippines.
As we continue our growth in Australia and New Zealand, we are looking for an Omni Channel Warehouse and Logistics Manager.
Reporting to Head of Supply Chain, The Omni Channel Warehouse and Logistics Manager manages and monitors the End to End logistics operations in the Omni Channel warehouse (3PL), domestic and overseas transport and last mile delivery to customers.
This role requires development and implementation of best in class Omni Channel Warehouse and Logistics Policies and Procedures with the objective of delighting the customer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manages the relationship with the 3PL for Sephora Warehousing, Transport ( domestics and freight forwarding) and fixture merchandising
- Manages and guarantees accuracy of inventory at 3PL
- Manages claims and quality issues both with suppliers, stores and Customer service
- Point of escalation on Sephora Internal Departments for all Warehouse related matters
- Manages and perform yearly full stock takes across 3PL and retail stores
- Support new stores openings related to stock arrival deadlines and fixture requirement
- Continuous improvement strategy relating to logistics
- Reviews future needs, demands, capacities and capabilities required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of experience in Logistics, ideally in retail including e-commerce, FMCG or Medical Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management or Supply Chain.
- SAP & WMS experience required
- Strong quantitative analytical skills & computer savvy – advanced Excel capabilities required
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- A motivated and rigorous mindset who can evolve with Sephora’ fast-paced, FUN environment
- Highly adaptable and flexible to accept new ideas, people and procedures
If you are an experienced logistics manager looking for the opportunity to join a high energy retailer, then please submit your CV and Cover Letter.