Store Manager - NORTHLAND
Sephora Australia is looking for an experienced Store Manager for our Northland, Melbourne store.
This is a role for one of the world's most beloved and influential retailers. This company brings together the best of the world's beauty brands under one roof. This is a company that values its employees and entrepreneurship. The opportunities with Sephora are endless, offering training and support for your continued beauty and management career.
About the role:
This is a challenging and rewarding role for a Store Manager in Melbourne's northern suburbs location.
To be eligible for the role you must have the following:
- Management experience with a team of 20+ staff
- Proven success in K.P.I's and Performance management
- Exceptional sales skills and the ability to develop a team
- Strong merchandising skills
- Understanding of finances and P&L reporting
- A strong head for business and profitability
- Thrive on a fast paced environment and love being challenged
- Enjoy inspiring your team and getting the most out of your staff
- Passion & 'fit' for the Sephora product range & culture
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Availability to work on a rotating roster over 7 days
In return you will be rewarded with:
- An amazing salary package + monthly commission
- Fantastic bonuses and incentives
- Staff discount to access the world's best beauty brands
- Strong training programs to add value to your existing skills
- A company that values YOU
- An amazing company culture and established team
- An opportunity to progress and grow with an international retail brand
- If you are looking to fast track your career then this is the role for you.
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above then apply now by sending your Resume and a covering letter that tells us why we should consider you for this opportunity of a lifetime.