Sephora Oceania is a division of LVMH- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and our aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world. We opened our first store in December 2014 and now operate 20 stores including two flagships in Australia and one in New Zealand. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market leading digital capability and our exceptional people!
Working as part of the marketing team, the Graphic Designer creates visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design in conjunction with the Marketing team. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure Sephora’s visual language resonates with our target market
- Work across the day to day design projects and campaigns across channels such as EDM, onsite, app, social media and digital display.
- Assist in creating visual merchandising assets to be used in retail stores
- Contribute to large scale campaigns and ensure visual consistency across Sephora’s print (in store) and digital channels
- Work across internal design needs from various departments within the business.
- Contribute to Sephora’s visual identity in AU/NZ markets
- Pro-actively create engaging design concepts and visual experiences that inspire our customers and deliver business value
- Builds and rolls-out an effective design campaigns that are aligned to Sephora’s marketing strategy
For this challenging position, we are looking for a candidate who:
- Understands the importance of team culture and dynamics
- 2-3+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Advanced capabilities in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience within a Graphic Design role involving print and digital
- Knowledge of the application of design in social media, landing pages and other online channels
- Photo and image research experience
- Can work simultaneously on multiple projects
- A hybrid skill set of Graphic Design and UX Design with an understanding of the online customer journeys would be a plus
If you are an experienced graphic designer looking for the opportunity to join a high energy retailer, then please submit your CV and Cover Letter. Submitting a portfolio would also be highly appreciated though not essential.