Mandarin Speakers (Bilingual) - Retail Expressions of Interest
- Are you the one who disrupts the average?
- Do you love being part of a team?
- Do you deliver the unexpected?
If being part of a creative team comes naturally to you and you have a passion for customers, the latest beauty trends and achieving results, then why not join our Sephora team!
We are always on the lookout for Beauty Addicts to join our team across the following positions:
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Department Manager (aka Senior Beauty Advisor)
- Stockroom Manager (aka Inventory Controller)
- Stockroom Assistant
- Makeup Artist (aka Beauty Studio Artist)
- Retail Assistant (aka Beauty Advisor)
To join our Retail team you will need to bring a love and understanding of beauty, retail, outside-of-the-box ideas, a positive attitude and show that you achieve results above and beyond what’s expected.
Surround your life with beauty and join our talented team in store if you have:
- Superior customer service skills
- Self-motivation & the drive to succeed
- Passion & ‘fit’ for the Sephora product range & culture
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Availability/flexibility to work on a rotating roster over 7 days
In addition the following experience will be desirable and well regarded:
- Qualifications in Retail, Skin and/or Colour
- Previous experience in an artistry environment
- Previous Retail Experience (Minimum 2 years)
- Mandarin or Cantonese speakers advantageous
As part of our recruitment process, we hold regular Talent Parties and Recruitment Events where you will be able to learn more about the day to day life of a Beauty Adviser at Sephora, meet some of our amazing team members in a fun and informal setting, learn about the amazing training and career pathways that Sephora has on offer and also be informed and kept up to date with all current opportunities.
If this inspires you, join our Talent Pool by applying below outlining your preferences along with a copy of your Resume and cover letter. You will be kept in our talent pool and considered for future vacancies as they arise.
Please note: you will only be contacted if your application and preferences are suitable for a position that becomes available.