Department Floor Manager - RUNDLE MALL ADELAIDE
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, an international luxury leader.
Founded in 1969, Sephora is a global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With a vision of making Sephora the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
Sephora South East Asia’s (SEA) retail activity spans over 6 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Australia) with more than 40 stores and boasts some global flagships such as Ion in Singapore and Pitt Street in Sydney. Its digital activities span over eight countries that include Philippines, New Zealand and Hong Kong. An employer with more than 1000 employees, Sephora SEA continues to experience rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come.
Sephora Australia is looking for an experienced Supervisor/Department Manager to join our team at Sephora Rundle Mall, Adelaide CBD!
About the Role:
A day in the life of a Sephora Department Manager is never the same but will entail:
- Previous Store Management or Assistant Store Management experience
- Consulting on cosmetics, skin care, hair care and Perfumes
- Having fun, being creative, working and "playing" with great products
- Managing a team of 20-40 staff members
- Assisting with day to day running of the store
- Store Reporting, assisting with rosters and store administrative duties
- Merchandising and administrative duties within the store
- Leading and developing team members to achieve sales and performance goals
- On floor sales support and engaging in client appointments
- Educate clients during consultation by sharing tips, tricks and techniques
- Deliver a high level of service to a diverse body of clients
To be eligible for the role you must have the following:
- Demonstrate elevated client service and leadership standards
- Retail management experience
- Demonstrated effective time management, planning, problem solving and communication skills
- Proven sales success – meeting/exceeding KPI benchmarks, ability to link up and cross sell and close sales
- Be able to balance building client relationships with building sales
- Display aspirational grooming standards
- Full Australian working rights
- Availability to work on a rotating roster over 7 days.
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- An amazing salary package + monthly commission
- Fantastic bonuses and incentives
- Staff discount to access the world's best beauty brands
- Strong training programs to add value to your existing skills
- A company that values YOU
- An amazing company culture and established team
- An opportunity to progress and grow with an international retail brand
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above then apply now by sending your Resume and a cover letter that tells us why we should consider you for this opportunity of a lifetime.