Stockroom Assistant - RUNDLE MALL ADELAIDE
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, is a global leader in luxury beauty retailing. Sephora South East Asia is a high-growth division of the leading global beauty retailer. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market leading digital capability, and our exceptional people. With ambitious growth plans we are always looking for talented team members who are passionate about building businesses and developing themselves and our clients'experience.
We are currently looking for an experienced Inventory & Stockroom Assistant to join us on a full-time basis in our brand new Rundle Mall store, Adelaide.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the world's most beloved and influential retailers. Sephora Australia brings together the best of the world's beauty brands under one roof and is a company that values its employees and entrepreneurship. The opportunities with Sephora are endless, offering training and support for your beauty and management career.
A day in the life of a Inventory and Stockroom Controller Assistant is never the same but will entail:
- Support Inventory Controller in executing cycle counts and punctual inventories
- Ensure the returns process and obsolete stocks are processed by the team effectively and in a timely manner within the store network
- Communicate with Inventory Controller and Inventory Control Lead on any items relating to stock in store
- Monitor stock levels in conjunction with the store Inventory Controller on all inventory items
- Utilize time and planning tools effectively to ensure that business and operational results are achieved
- Monitor and participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss
- Ensure the process for damages, testers and known theft products are consolidated and processed as per company standards
- Work effectively with the inventory controller during stock-take to ensure a streamlined approach
- Ensure procedures for receiving, transferring and returning merchandise are adhered to in store
- Ensure that all replenishment activities are executed.
- Working with Inventory Controller and Inventory Controller Lead to develop replenishment teams or floor teams in effective stock management, replenishment and AOP standards.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous Inventory experience within a similar FMCG environment
- Previous SAP experience (desirable)
- Beginner to intermediate MS Excel (desirable)
- Results – orientated and resourceful
- Strong Planning, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift and move 20KG
- Team player and leader.
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above and you are ready to Sephorize the world click Apply Now and attach a resume and covering letter that tells us why we should consider you for this fantastic opportunity!