Beauty Studio Artist - Rundle Mall
Are you a skilled makeup artist with strong retail experience?
Sephora Australia is currently looking for Casual Beauty Studio Artists to join our team at Rundle Mall, Adelaide.
In this role you will be are expected to offer elevated Artistry services to clients. The Beauty Studio Artist's responsibility is to drive sales through workshops, tutorials and 1:1 appointments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Up to 50% of job spent on client education/service in artistry
- Up to 50% of job spent on selling support (in store/on floor duties)
Client Service & Education
- Educate clients during consultation by sharing tips, tricks and techniques
- Support workshops and tutorials by providing artistry expertise to elevate the client experience where applicable
- Utilize elevated selling skills to deliver and demonstrate high level personalized colour consultations whilst educating the client
- Deliver a high level of service to a diverse body of clients
- Aware of and can manage time effectively in consultations
- Build rapport and share artistry tips and tricks to elevate the clients entire experience
- Support and drive animation, marketing, education and store driven events and special projects when and where available
- On floor sales support when not engaging in client appointments
- Qualifications in Makeup and/or skincare
- Previous experience in an artistry environment
- Demonstrate elevated client service and leadership standards
- Excellent written/verbal communication and client service skills
- A passion to educate, coach and mentor clients and team members in Artistry
- Be flexible and supportive of changing store priorities as they arise.
- Demonstrated effective time management, planning and problem solving skills
- Proven sales success – meeting/exceeding KPI benchmarks, ability to link up and cross sell and close sales
- Be able to complete functional and aspirational face charts
- Be able to balance building client relationships with building sales
- Identify and keep abreast of current makeup trends and be able to execute varied looks based on clients’ needs
- Have initiative to be a self-directed learner & be able to operate autonomously
- Full Australian working rights
- Previous retail experience essential
- Availability to work a rotating roster, which may include weekends, evenings and holidays.
If this sounds like you, apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter (in Word or PDF format only)