Department Manager - Westfield Pitt St
Sephora Oceania is a division of LVMH- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and our aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world. We opened our first store in December 2014 and now operate 20 stores including two flagships in Australia and one in New Zealand. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market-leading digital capability, and our exceptional people!
About the Role:
A day in the life of a Sephora Department Manager (Senior Beauty Advisor) is never the same but will entail:
- Consulting on cosmetics, skin care, hair care and perfumes
- Having fun, being creative, working and "playing" with great products
- Managing a team of 30-40 staff members
- Assisting with day to day running of the store
- Store reporting, assisting with rosters and store administrative duties
- Visual merchandising
- Leading and developing team members to achieve sales and performance goals
- On floor sales support and engaging in client appointments
- Educate clients during consultation by sharing tips, tricks and techniques
- Deliver a high level of service to a diverse body of clients
What are we looking for?
- You are currently working in or have had previous experience in a store management role within a high volume, fast paced retail environment
- You have demonstrated experience leading and coaching teams
- You are client centric and place client satisfaction at the heart of your decision making
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are extremely organised and thrive in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline driven environment
- You are resilient and adaptable
- You are passionate about building a career in retail
- You are flexible working across a rotating 7 day roster
What can we offer you?
- An amazing salary package + monthly commission
- Fantastic bonuses and incentives
- Staff discount to access the world's best beauty brands
- Strong training programs to add value to your existing skills
- Career development opportunities
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above then apply now! Please include a cover letter and resume in your application.