Flagship Assistant Store Manager - CHADSTONE
Sephora Oceania is a division of LVMH- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and our aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world. We opened our first store in December 2014 and now operate 20 stores including two flagships in Australia and one in New Zealand. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market leading digital capability and our exceptional people!
Sephora Australia is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our Chadstone store. This is a great opportunity to work for a global premium retail brand!
About the Role:
This is a challenging and rewarding role for an Assistant Store Manager who is strong in both business operations and people management.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager, Talent and Business Operations (ASM) will drive the achievement of store KPIs and profitability targets through effective resourcing, people management and the execution of store operational requirements. The ASM will play a critical role in shaping the employee experience and will be accountable for elevating team behaviours and shaping employee engagement within store.
The ASM will be an empathetic and commercially astute leader with a clear understanding of and focus on team member coaching and development. Through a clear understanding of their team, the ASM will embed structures to create a coaching culture.
To be eligible for the role you must have the following:
- Management experience with a team of 30 + staff
- 2-3 years + retail management experience in a large format retail business
- Demonstrated coaching experience
- Thrive on a fast paced environment and love being challenged
- A strong head for business and profitability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound PC, literacy and numeracy skills
- A passion for training, developing and motivating a team
- Previous experience and/or a keen interest in beauty retailing is preferable
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Availability to work on a rotating roster over 7 days
In return you will be rewarded with:
- An amazing salary package + monthly commission
- Fantastic bonuses and incentives
- Staff discount to access the world's best beauty brands
- Strong training programs to add value to your existing skills
- A company that values YOU
- An amazing company culture and established team
- An opportunity to progress and grow with an international retail brand
- If you are looking to fast track your career then this is the role for you.
If your personality profile & work experience matches the description above and you are ready to Sephorize the world then apply now by sending your Resume and a covering letter that tells us why we should consider you for this opportunity of a lifetime.